adidas T-16 Treadmill
Build endurance on the T-16 as part of your training. Run for longer, go further.
Cardiovascular endurance is vital to fitness. It enhances your muscles’ ability to use oxygen and creates energy for movement. With this energy, you keep going - you run, cycle and train for longer.
The adidas T-16 Treadmill features innovative cushioning in its large 153 x 51cm running deck. This technology ensures a soft landing to minimise running injuries and harsh impact on the joints, which in turn means the user can effectively build their endurance performance at home.
With a robust 2.75HP motor, the adidas T-16 is an ideal choice for heart rate training, enabling the user to run at various speeds and incline levels to increase their heart rate. The treadmill can reach a max. speed of 18kph and its incline can be adjusted to 15 different levels.
You can also monitor your heart rate throughout your workout via the hand pulse sensors on the treadmill handlebars. Monitoring your heart rate is extremely useful when training as it tells you how hard your heart is working during exercise, or whether you need to pick up pace to get into ideal heart rate optimisation zones.
Create energy, build endurance.
- 1-18kph speed range
- 130kg maximum user weight
- 15 levels of electronic incline
- 153 x 51cm running area
- 2.75HP motor power
- 24 pre-set programs, 2 HRC, quick start, target time, distance and calories
- 5" LCD blue backlit display
- Folded dimensions: 121 (L) x 87.5 (W) x 160 (H) cm
- Hand pulse sensors for heart rate training
- Innovative cushioning and suspension system
- Integrated cooling fan
- MP3 compatible with integrated speakers
- Setup dimensions: 187.5 (L) x 87.5 (W) x 140 (H) cm
- Soft drop folding mechanism